Legal and policy of cookies
Data from the owner and responsible for the website farmaciasanteloi.com
FARMÀCIA SANT ELOI
Crta. General d’Espanya s/n
AD600 Sant Julià de Lòria
NRT N.o F082053L
CONDITIONS OF USE
The access and use of the website www.farmaciasanteloi.com (hereinafter, Web) grants the condition of User to the visitor of the Web and implies the total acceptance without reservations by the User of these conditions of use. In case of non-acceptance, please do not use the Web.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Web and its contents, including designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as software, commercial names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible to Industrial and commercial use are property and ownership of San Eloi Pharmacy or of third parties owning them that have duly authorized their inclusion on the Web and are protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
In no case will it be deemed that any license is granted or there is a waiver, transmission, total or partial assignment of the right fingers and no right or expectation of rights and, especially, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or communication conferred Public about these contents without the prior express authorization of San Eloi Pharmacy or the corresponding owners. You can share, link and cite the contents hosted on the Web, provided the authorship of them is duly accredited and linked to the original content.
The User may only use the Web and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the User to obtain the prior written and written authorization of Sant Eloi Pharmacy.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
In general, Users must always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence and refrain from using the Web in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of the Web, the goods or rights of Pharmacy San Eloi its suppliers, the rest of users or in general of any third party.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the previous section, during the use of the Web, the User is obligated to:
- a) Provide accurate information about the data issued in the forms.
- b) Do not introduce, store or disseminate in or through the Web any information or material that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incitement to violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way attacks against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, the current regulations.
- c) Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is liable to cause damages to the Web, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of the Sant Eloi Pharmacy, of any other user, of the suppliers of Pharmacy San Eloi or in general of any third party.
- d) Do not perform advertising or commercial exploitation through the Web, and not use the contents and information thereof to send advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- i) Do not use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the Website or any of its services, including the use of passwords or third-party access codes or in any other way.
- f) Do not destroy, alter, use for their own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Pharmacy Sant Eloi, our suppliers or third parties.
- g) Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes intellectual, industrial or industrial property rights of third parties, nor in general any content of which it did not hold, in accordance with the law, make it available to third parties.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By registering at farmaciasanteloi.com, you authorize the company to include the personal data provided in a file owned by Sant Eloi Pharmacy and to use and treat them in order to promote their products and services.
In compliance with Law 15/2003 of December 18, described as the protection of personal data, the User is informed that his personal data will be incorporated into files belonging to the Pharmacy of San Eloi for the purpose of client management and Commercial advertising and prospecting purposes, including the sending (via mail, e-mail or other electronic media) of commercial communications about products, services, offers, promotions and news of Pharmacy Sant Eloi.
You can unsubscribe from our e-mails by clicking on the link ‘If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, click here’ that appears in all our communications or by requesting it directly at our Center d ‘Customer Service through firstname.lastname@example.org by posting in the BAIXA NEWSLETTER affair.
For purposes directly related to the purposes indicated in the previous section, the User’s data may be transferred to other companies in the group, which may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Cookies help us to improve our website and give us a better browsing experience and more personalized. Specifically, they allow us:
Store information about your preferences and customize the Web in accordance with your particular interests.
Accelerate your searches.
Recognize the computer when the User returns to our Website again.
Collect data derived from traffic and the interaction of Users on our Web to identify trends and for statistical purposes.
The User may refuse to accept cookies by activating the configuration in the browser that allows to reject cookies. However, if you disable cookies, you will not have access to many of the features of our website and some of the services may stop working properly.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
It is expressly prohibited to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites outside of www.farmaciasanteloi.com, which allow access to our website, without the prior consent of Farnàcia Sant Eloi. In no case, the existence of hyperlinks in websites other than our Web will imply the existence of commercial or mercantile relationships with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance on our part of its contents or services.
In any case, Farmacia Sant Eloi is not responsible for the use or content of third-party websites that may link to the Web.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The conditions of use of the website are subject to Andorran legislation and the disputes arising from them will be resolved before the Andorran Courts, which will have exclusive and exclusive jurisdiction against any other jurisdiction.
CONTACT WITH SANT ELOI PHARMACY
For any question or incident with the use of the Web, you can contact Pharmacy Sant Eloi at email@example.com by placing the following subject: WEB FARMACIA, or by calling +376 842 053 or +376 743 140 from Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 08:00 to 20:00 or through the form of the Contact section of the Web.